KWP is your partner for everything involving cleanroom packaging. We have become experts in this area thanks to more than twenty years of experience gained in the field of cleanroom packaging and associated manufacturing processes. Thanks to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and ISO standards we ensure the protection of your products and manufacturing environment – in the best possible way.
Since 2021 the quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 15378:2018 has been an additional surety for your products` quality. The QMS meets the quality management requirements for pharmaceutical primary packaging and cleanroom packaging for medical technology as well as general cleanroom industry according to the principles of GMP.
- e.g. flat bags, flat tubes, continuous liners
- pharmaceutical primary and secondary packaging
- extrusion confirm to GMP Class A/B, DIN EN ISO 14644-1
- either sterilised or sterilisable
- bag-in-bag packaging for secure inward transfer to your
Please contact us for further information.